Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another issue!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Yet another issue!!!!!!! Empty Yet another issue!!!!!!!

Post  Mtcutie Sun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Annoyed with all the bugs I decided to start a new slot from scratch. Made it to level 6 and now I'm frozen on a black screen! It shows the time, the chips, the bag but thd rest completely black!'n

what the fuck us wrong with you TAG?

Anyone reading this, DO NOT waste your money on this crap. The game would be fantasic if only TAG got it to work properly. Wost $10 I ever spent!

Mtcutie

Back to top Go down

Yet another issue!!!!!!! Empty Re: Yet another issue!!!!!!!

Post  cynccatt Mon May 17, 2010 6:37 am

I have paid my $10 but still can't get the premium version on my phone. Mad I keep paying for the little time frames until they can resolve the issue. I don't know if that will ever happen, but if I doesn't by the time I run out again, I will ask for all my money back and say seeya!!

cynccatt

Back to top Go down

Yet another issue!!!!!!! Empty Same thing happened to me

Post  Mtcutie Mon May 17, 2010 1:42 pm

I bought the premium package and 2 weeks later I was furious that I still didn't have it. I flooded the message boards, emailed constantly and even annoyed iTunes complaining that I paid $10 for a service I never received. Demanded my money back ... And never got it.

I demanded my money back and that's when they responded with a not so customer service friendly response telling me to wait for a new update.

Which didn't work either by the way.

A few days later the premium version worked but that was the begining if so many issues it's really not worth the frustration.

Good luck getting your money back... Never gonna happen.

Tag tells you to ask iTunes and iTunes asks you to ask Tag.

It's robbery in a new form.

If Tag wants to clean their name they should fix their bugs, relaunch the game, appologize to the suckers that had to deal with these few months of disasterous bugs, and refund our money.

In the long run Tag would benefit from this. Bug free this game would catch on. Losing a couple dozen $9.99 isn't going to kill their profit margin.

Plus all of these unhappy people will be and have been spreading the word. Which means no new customers.

But if they fix the game, appologize, refund, and admit they were wrong (which judging by the emails I got from Tag they would rather slam their junk in a door then admit they are wrong.

Mtcutie

Back to top Go down

Post  cynccatt Mon May 17, 2010 4:24 pm

I would rather have a working game than the money back.

cynccatt

Back to top Go down

Yet another issue!!!!!!! Empty well...

Post  Mtcutie Mon May 17, 2010 4:58 pm

considering the time we've all wasted, the annoyance of not getting what we paid for... they should give us both.

Mtcutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down