Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought the game and now I need to pay again?

2 posters

Go down

Bought the game and now I need to pay again? Empty Bought the game and now I need to pay again?

Post  mrjimbo Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:56 am

It seems that the game is now free and you have to pay for it.

I was one of the first to buy the game, almost what premium costs now. Unfortunate it's been unplayable because it's been crashing, freezing, just don't start and I tried it from time to times.

Now with my iphone4 I though maybe it will be stable compared with my 3G and starting it I discover that I seems to be ripped off because I need to pay AGAIN!

Please tell me that this isn't true.

I'll google some more about this...

mrjimbo

Back to top Go down

Bought the game and now I need to pay again? Empty Re: Bought the game and now I need to pay again?

Post  CaptainEO Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:20 pm

The freemium version sometimes can't connect to the game's server which is why the game is crashing. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The developers remedy to this was to give out Astro Ranch Pro to all the people who previously bought the game (I received a code for the Pro version, which doesn't have to do a online server check).

I stuck with the original version because my saved game is on it. It sucks that I can't play it sometimes but I do have the Pro version for starting over.

I would email the developers to get a code for the Pro version. And while you're at it, check out Magic Life on the App Store. It's free and almost similar but no farming of crops.

The developers also stated at Touch Arcade forums that this game was not a success. Not at all surprised since they marketed the game as an Animal Crossing / Harvest Moon type game. Game comes out with all sorts of bugs, customers complained and the game crashed and burned. That's why there is no longer support for the game.

CaptainEO

Back to top Go down