Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes when trying to add a friend.

2 posters

Go down

Game crashes when trying to add a friend. Empty Game crashes when trying to add a friend.

Post  chanandler Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 am

Hello y'all.

I'm getting a crash every time that I try and add a name to my friend's list. I am running the game on a 3GS.

I open the mailbox and click on the plus button, then type in a name and it finds it and lists the name in the friends box but when I click the name and then the add button, the game crashes totally back to the main screen.

As a test I installed the game on my wife's 3GS and it is doing exactly the same thing there.
chanandler
chanandler

Back to top Go down

Game crashes when trying to add a friend. Empty Re: Game crashes when trying to add a friend.

Post  Hailey Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm having crashing problems, too. It happens frequently and seems to be random, although I did crash once when doing the same thing you did.

Hailey

Back to top Go down

Game crashes when trying to add a friend. Empty Re: Game crashes when trying to add a friend.

Post  chanandler Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:17 am

Just a quick update, I restored my phone from backup last night (got a new 3GS as the other one had a cracked backplate) and after re-installing the game I can now add friends fine without a crash.

It may not be relevant but I don't think that I was on the latest firmware before, as iTunes had to download it before letting me restore the new phone from backup, maybe it had something to do with the crashing.

One other thing though, if I try and add myself to my friends list, the game still crashes. Why would you want to do this I hear you all asking? Well if your a n00b at this game like me, then you probably won't know anyone else in the game and when you check out the mail system and see the 'add friend' button, it sort of made sense to me to try and add myself! I wonder if anyone else has been doing this Very Happy
chanandler
chanandler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down