Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doesnt load

3 posters

Go down

doesnt load Empty doesnt load

Post  sighealth Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:36 pm

After playing for a while the game seems to have crashed. I cannot get the program to go past the initial movie cut. Once the movie is over all I get a blank screen. I have reboot my iphone 3G a number of times and Astro Ranch is the only app not working. What is the fix?

sighealth

Back to top Go down

doesnt load Empty Doesn't load after movie

Post  CaptainEO Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 am

I paid for the original Astro Ranch ($2.99) the day it came out. This version no longer works, it crashes after the movie and many people have stated the same issue through iTunes reviews.

I loaded up Astro Ranch Pro and there is no such issue. I believe it has something to do with the online functionality of checking the game to see if it was a freemium or paid game. What sucks is that if I use Astro Ranch Pro, I have to start over and I don't want to lose my original saved game of months of playtime. I'll also lose the trades from other people in the game along with my Friends list and my online ranking.

I am using the latest iOS software on an iPhone 3Gs

CaptainEO

Back to top Go down

doesnt load Empty Re: doesnt load

Post  AliciaM7208. Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Did you have to pay for the pro version you bought or is it basicly the first version that came out, I also bought the game when it first came out and can no longer play, will I be able to get the Pro version for free?

AliciaM7208.

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainEO Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Email the devs for a code to the Pro version. I received one but you will lose your saved game. I stuck with the original but it still doesn't load here and there because of server issues.

CaptainEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum