Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us who you are!

+13
Almoace
Nodster
joannabella88
enuhski
AliciaM7208.
ChrisR@fb
CaptainEO
snow_mani
chanandler
Yatbox5
CrossHeart
greggfrog
L@Tag
17 posters

Go down

Tell us who you are! Empty Tell us who you are!

Post  L@Tag Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:16 am

Hi folks!

Since we had a bit of a community forming in our thread on TA it seemed a good idea to have a place where people could trade items, etc.

Introduce yourself Very Happy
L@Tag
L@Tag
Tag Staff

http://www.voodoobeans.org

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are! Empty Hi

Post  greggfrog Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:20 am

Ok then,

Hiya,

I am Gregg (user Greggfrog in Astro Ranch if you want to add me). I have been following this game for about a year now, as really wanted an Animal Crossing for the iPhone - the game certainly didn't disappoint me! I also beta tested the game Smile

Gregg

greggfrog

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are! Empty Re: Tell us who you are!

Post  CrossHeart Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 am

heyo, Im Cross in game and im lovin it.
i have always been a fan of harvest moon and animoo crossing Razz
but this is a nice variant that im really happy to own.

havnt figured everything out yet, but hopefully i can be of any help to anyone in the future.

Farm on!

CrossHeart

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are! Empty Introduction

Post  Yatbox5 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 am

Hi, I am Rachel, username Yatbox on Astro Ranch. I have been eager to play this game for a few weeks now and finally got my hands on it last week. I am loving every minute of it!

I loved Animal Crossing too and am thrilled to get a similar game on my ipod. I am up to Day 64 and still exploring and learning. I think Exi has to be my favourite character and I love my huffalos.
Yatbox5
Yatbox5

Back to top Go down

Post  chanandler Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Greetings one and all.....

I'm Clint or Chanandler in-game. Been playing for a few hours now and really liking the game. Always been a fan of Animal Crossing, Farmville etc.

Still learning the ropes and all that but if you want to add me feel free Smile
chanandler
chanandler

Back to top Go down

Post  snow_mani Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 pm

alien Greetings everyone! I'm Natasha. I usually post on iPhone game and app forums under snow_mani. So you may have seen me around before. I've been waiting for this game ever since I first heard about it which must be 2 years ago now. It sounded very interesting and different from anything I'd played before. I was also a beta tester for the game.

My Astro Ranch game name is SnowMani. Feel free to add me. I'm having a few problems with my mailbox at the moment. So until the next update it I may or may not receive your mail. Please don't think that I'm ignoring you if you don't hear back!

Like Rachel I really like Exi. She would be my favourite character with the "pet dog" my next favourite after her. I don't often take a stroll up to the waterfall, but it's always worth talking to Exi when I do. I once persisted in talking to her several times in a row and she told me to do something that was very rude! It was quite funny actually.....

snow_mani

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are! Empty hello!

Post  CaptainEO Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi all,
I'm Captain EO (make sure to check out the 2010 film version at Disneyland!) and I too have been following Astro Ranch since its announcement. I also go by Arcy in the TouchArcade forums, which apparently spawned this official forum for the game.

This morning around 2am, I posted the first posts on these forums and I'm happy to see more users have registered and that there are some familiar faces in here cheers

My ranch is called Frontier Zero (both a reference to Disney because i'm a Disney nut) and my user name is also Captain EO.

CaptainEO

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisR@fb Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey, I'm Chris Riise-Fulton from the facebook page.

In-game my ID is Illixer. I'm from Florida and keep busy by being in college and working full time as well. Generally, I have no free time, but I enjoy playing Astro Ranch when I can. =]
ChrisR@fb
ChrisR@fb

Back to top Go down

Post  AliciaM7208. Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi, I'm Alicia...my name on AR is AliciaM7208 add me!

AliciaM7208.

Back to top Go down

Post  enuhski Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm

hi everyone!

it's so nice to have this thread!

my ranch name: lazy dog inc.
my user name: enuhski

i'm trying to add all of you. i apologize in advance for the multiple blank messages - i don't know how to use the mailbox messaging feature yet and your walkthrough/tips would really be great! Smile

i review iphone games and apps - you can see my site here: http://appsized.com or you can go to the blogspot one if you're using IE http://appsized.blogspot.com.

... i'm supposed to be writing a review of Astro ranch that's really OVERDUE, but i can't stop playing this game!!! Smile

thanks guys hope we can help each other out! Smile

enuhski

Back to top Go down

Post  joannabella88 Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:47 am

hi, my user names jonewbold88, im really happy with this game im on day 90 at the minute its just great game and also loose track off time when playing on it lol... I cant seem to add people on the friends thing my brother has this and everytime i put his username in it just says no match, so please add me hope that works Very Happy please let me no if u have added me tho!!!

joannabella88

Back to top Go down

Post  Nodster Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 am

I am far to lazy to write a full description but in game i am EnglishNod so hello Very Happy

Also have only just really started to play this now the update is out so i am happy bunny.

Nodster

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are! Empty HI

Post  Almoace Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi One & All,

I have been playing now for less than a day and just love this game.
I'm Almoace in-game and if/when I figure out how to add friends in-game I'll start adding ppl lol
Feel free to add me.
As I'm just starting out I need loads of help but if anyone could point me to a Astro Rance Wiki I would be most great full.

Well hope to see you in-game some time. Happy Gaming Wink

Almoace

Back to top Go down

Post  Cil Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:27 am

Hi all. My name is Cil & I have only been playing for acouple of days now & luv it ;-). My ranch name is Nchantd. Ur all more then welcome to add me. Cheers ;-).

Cil

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:02 pm

When is the update coming out.....I can't even play this game and paid $10 for it...UGHHH

Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaichanti Mon May 03, 2010 9:39 am

Howdy! KaiChanti in game and here, already maxed out on the main so I started round 2 with a different gameplan. Feel free to add me!

Kaichanti

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are! Empty tell us who you are

Post  seal9670 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:43 am

hi please add me to astro ranch iam a new user and looking for neighbors my name is zombieme
seal9670
seal9670

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum