Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh come on.....

2 posters

Go down

Oh come on..... Empty Oh come on.....

Post  Flin Sat May 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey guys, what the hell is going on. Despite all your promises and assurances this new update will still not recognize the fact that I am a paying customer. I have not been able to play this thing since you went down that ridiculous freemium money grabbing path.

Having supported you guys by picking this up on release and despite its many bugs and random crashes I persisted hoping that you would iron things out but enough is enough. I am not paying your outrageous prices for O² just so that I can play a game for more than a few minutes at a time. I will not pay to update to a Pro version when in all good faith I purchased a full version to begin with.

I am very disappointed to say the least and feel absolutely screwed over on this one. It's time you manned up and displayed some of the professionalism that I once thought Tag Games was built on and put things right once and for all.

Flin

Back to top Go down

Oh come on..... Empty Re: Oh come on.....

Post  Mtcutie Sat May 08, 2010 10:11 pm

At least you didn't dish out the $9.99 for the premium version and never recieved it. Get your shit together Tag!!!!

Mtcutie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum