Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay for the premium package and never get it??? - welcome to the club

3 posters

Go down

Pay for the premium package and never get it??? - welcome to the club Empty Pay for the premium package and never get it??? - welcome to the club

Post  Mtcutie Sat May 08, 2010 6:53 am

As I've mentioned before... It's been over a week of emailing, messageboard messages and comets frustration since I received an email from tag telling me they were going to fix the Oxygen problem,

The email never even included a sorry, they seem to be annoyed that the paying customer was annoyed... Someone skipped the first day of business class "the customer is always right".

You don't have to like it, but you grin and bare it when your customer complains about something you clearly effed up on.

Tag took my $9.99 withing minutes. It took over a week to get an email response. The email stated " wait fir the update this week the bugs will be fixed" I didn't like the attitude but I did what I was yold.

Waited for the update. Yesterday I downloaded it and NOTHING changed. Still no oxygen, still frustrated, still $9.99 poorer.

Tag we are not your Beta testers, that's not what I purchased when I bought your game.

Change your attitude, fix your bugs, refund the customers that have been dooped, and think twice before releasing a game before it's ready.

If you too have been charged for a service you did nit recieve email tag, flood their inbox, force them to fix this... Yesterday!

Email: Astroranch@tag-games.com

Mtcutie

Back to top Go down

Pay for the premium package and never get it??? - welcome to the club Empty Re: Pay for the premium package and never get it??? - welcome to the club

Post  cynccatt Mon May 17, 2010 6:58 am

Same thing is happening to me. I have been intouch but no resolve yet. Starting to get extremely frustrated!!!

cynccatt

Back to top Go down

Pay for the premium package and never get it??? - welcome to the club Empty They dont seem to care about anything

Post  Mtcutie Mon May 17, 2010 2:04 pm

I was so angry that I started to email tag

info@tag-games.com

support@tag-games.com

They also posted their contact info and address.

Tag Games
Suite 1
First Floor
Seabraes House
Greenmarket
Dundee
DD1 4QB

Tel: +44 (0)1382 220925
Fax: +44 (0)1382 000046

Anyone live near there? Can someone walk on over? Maybe some face to face angry customers will get them to realize how many people they've pissed off?

Even with all of my complaining they still didn't seem to care. The few email responses I did get were all less then professional and I'd say even kind of mean.

When I started demaning my refund they didn't say yes or no, they told me to be patient and wait for an update. That's the crap I was putting up with for over 2 weeks.

I was furious.

Then the premium pachage finally started to work and I thought I could finally get my $9.99 worth and discovered that there are soooooooooooooooo many other things buggy or not working at all. It's the most frustrating app I've ever purchased. And because of this I will think long and hard before dishing out another penny for any other tag game, or any other game period.

This is uncalled for.

I say the angry customers combine forces and flood their inbox and their message boards until they finally deliver!

Mtcutie

Back to top Go down

Pay for the premium package and never get it??? - welcome to the club Empty Re: Pay for the premium package and never get it??? - welcome to the club

Post  neil@tag Tue May 18, 2010 3:56 am

i can assure you i am working on this issue. this is a new approach we have done and it is obvious we should have done more testing. if all that are having this issue could send us us much info as they can ( device, OS, UDID to double check server details, all apple messages you recieved after buying, time it took to complete the process, Roughly when you updated, ect.) i will be able to narrow down where the issue is and fix it as soon as i can.

neil@tag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum