Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips and Tricks

Go down

Tips and Tricks Empty Tips and Tricks

Post  GenDeathRaiser Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:14 am

I figured it'd be great to get a thread going with all the little things people find that are helpful or beneficial.

General Tips

• Each new game starts with different trees.
  • You should talk to everyone in town at least once a day, better yet as often as you pass them by.
  • You can refresh the map by entering and exiting a building, or even faster, by saving.
  • You can get more stuff for your metal detector to find by refreshing the map.
  • If your metal detector doesn't pick up anything after a refresh, someone in the town has a quest for you.
  • You can turn in more than one artifact a day by refreshing the map before talking to the professor again.
  • Refreshing the map changes what people have to say to you, even after you exhausted them previously (i.e. Why won't you stop talking to me!?). This can be helpful for getting quests or things like the metal detector.

Farming Tips

• Spengecake is generally the most profitable plant over a period of time.
  • Huffalo gain value at a tremendous rate.

These are just a few I picked up on while playing. I'm not very far into the game, so I'd love to hear all your tips as well!

GenDeathRaiser

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum