Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works!

4 posters

Go down

Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works! Empty Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works!

Post  paul@tag Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 am

Hi Everyone

It's been a time of great change here at Tag Hq as we try a number of different things to get people to try out Astro Ranch and also to fix any remaining issues with the game.

The biggest change is that the game is now free to play. Apart from a few lucky early downloaders who got the game from the "FreeAppADay" website the next update will change the game to subscription model where you'll get to play a certain amount everyday for free but you'll need to pay to play more. These new players can upgrade at anytime to a premium version which is much like the old game - play as much as you like, no internet connection needed etc.

Existing players will automatically go into premium mode as soon as they play the new update. So dont worry if you paid for the game - you wont be asked to pay twice!

We also have a big update on the way which fixes the annoying fishing crash and other more minor things. We are also adding new quests and objects to the game and increasing the rank leveling up.

Cheers
P

paul@tag
Tag Staff

Back to top Go down

Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works! Empty Oxygen Shop

Post  isseki Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 am

I updated today.
So...When I sleep,Oxgen shop appear,but no word ,no work.
I cannot play....

what is this??

https://servimg.com/view/15131803/2]Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works! Img_0411[/url]

isseki

Back to top Go down

Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works! Empty Re: Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works!

Post  GenDeathRaiser Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:50 am

Yeah game super borked right now and I totally hope premium isn't some monthly stuff, I'll gladly take a light version of the game for free and then a purchase for permanent upgrade, though it says we get premium for free if we already bought it before it went free so that sounds great.

I love the hell out of this game. I hope they keep updating over and over adding things that costs tons of coins so I forever have things to work towards.

But seriously. Fix. Fix. Fix. I have crops to harvest.

GenDeathRaiser

Back to top Go down

Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works! Empty Re: Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works!

Post  paul@tag Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:39 am

Sorry folks we are aware of this problem and have fixed it (and issue with the DLC)

Just waiting on Apple to approve the DLC updates.

If you have already paid for the game (or downloaded it on the first free day) then you need to start the app and then give it a few seconds to make the server connection to check your existing session. Thereafter everything should be unlocked and available as usual. (We will add a loading bar here in the next update so the server check process is clearer)

Thanks

paul@tag
Tag Staff

Back to top Go down

Astro Ranch update 1.3 in the works! Empty Cannot work!

Post  isseki Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:23 pm

App store was updated.
I paid for 1200 yen! to be premium Upgrade,but D0N'T work!!

On Japanese app store,some customer think game must be Fraud!

isseki

Back to top Go down

Post  paul@tag Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:52 pm

The premium upgrade should work fine. The only problem would be if you are running firmware 2.x as we had to pull the standalone premium game from the App Store while we fixed some issues. It should NOT charge you any money though in this case.

Isseki what happened to you? Did you click on the premium upgrade in the Oxygen store or in the menu? Could you send us details of what happened to astroranch@tag-games.com and we'll try and help you as soon as we can?

For those that already bought the game before we made it free to play here's what you need to do to unlock the premium (old style) content...

1/ Make sure you have a Wifi or 3G signal
2/ Start the app
3/ Let it sit for a few minutes on the main menu screen (dog and chicken)
4/ Quit the app and restart
5/ Play as normal

Don't click on the update to premium link at the start (the next update will ensure this is removed for existing players) - you'll find it should disappear second time round.

If that still doesnt work then the only option would be to delete the game from your device and re-install. The fact that the record of your purchase is kept on the server means you dont need to worry about doing this. It should be a last resort though as you will loose save data.

If you have done that and it STILL doesnt work then please email us astroranch@tag-games.com and we'll get to you just as soon as we can.

p

paul@tag
Tag Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  spudnic Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:23 am

The biggest change is that the game is now free to play. Apart from a few lucky early downloaders who got the game from the "FreeAppADay" website the next update will change the game to subscription model where you'll get to play a certain amount everyday for free but you'll need to pay to play more. These new players can upgrade at anytime to a premium version which is much like the old game - play as much as you like, no internet connection needed etc.

Existing players will automatically go into premium mode as soon as they play the new update. So dont worry if you paid for the game - you wont be asked to pay twice!

Please tell me if I understand correctly if i had the game before the update am i suppose to be automatically upgraded to premium? if so mine for some reason did not

spudnic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum