Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing URGENT HELP!

4 posters

Go down

Fishing URGENT HELP! Empty Fishing URGENT HELP!

Post  bellybaby Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:13 am

Hello, im just getting crazy cause i dont know how to fish xD ,

i have checked on the forum and see that other people have the same problem , i already bought the rod and use it , but i dont know how to fish, can somebody explain this point.

And other thing , i have made the mission of the cannon balls, i haved delivery the 2 letters, and i have seem the mission of hide the green guy for three days, so after that just appear mission of catch fishes and i dont know if i miss other or if i have to do that to continue, please help

I NEED TO FISH!

bellybaby

Back to top Go down

Fishing URGENT HELP! Empty Re: Fishing URGENT HELP!

Post  AliciaM7208. Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:04 pm

You have to equip the rod and pull it to the water, then tap where you want to cast and flick it towards you, it's a little bit trail and error but you will get the hang of it.

AliciaM7208.

Back to top Go down

Post  L@Tag Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Equip the rod and go to one of the fishing points (behind waterfall, down where you pan for gold or the jetty are all good places), drag the icon into the water. Tap the direction you want to face (make it quite distant from the character if you're having trouble with that part, we're tweaking this for an update so it's more intuitive), then flick your phone to cast. The harder you flick the further it'll go.

If you get a bite, flip the phone up to hook the fish and then reel it in with the reel control.

hope that helps
L@Tag
L@Tag
Tag Staff

http://www.voodoobeans.org

Back to top Go down

Post  timwing Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:09 pm

which helped me was not to throw the line as far as you can, you won't catch anything. Try to throw it close to you and reel in as quik as you can and pause when the thingy is red.

timwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum