Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clues Mission

+5
Hipie30
ghoul
roryanimates
Yatbox5
AliciaM7208.
9 posters

Go down

Clues Mission Empty Clues Mission

Post  AliciaM7208. Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:58 pm

I am having trouble, I have looked around it seems like forever and I never find anything, am I doing something wrong?

AliciaM7208.

Back to top Go down

Clues Mission Empty Re: Clues Mission

Post  Yatbox5 Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:20 am

AliciaM7208. wrote:I am having trouble, I have looked around it seems like forever and I never find anything, am I doing something wrong?

Have you found the mission or is that what you are looking for? I was told there was one under the waterfall but I haven't found it either.
Yatbox5
Yatbox5

Back to top Go down

Post  AliciaM7208. Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:09 am

I got the mission from the sheriff but I'm stuck after that.

AliciaM7208.

Back to top Go down

Post  roryanimates Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:41 am

same here

roryanimates

Back to top Go down

Post  ghoul Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:43 am

Keep trying the professor. He gave me a metal detector recently.

ghoul

Back to top Go down

Post  roryanimates Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 pm

The prof never does anything except stands by my house and talks about taxes, which he's never collected from me. The sheriff only says " I'm still waiting for those clues" and I have no idea what to do next. I feel like i'm stuck on this mission and it's preventing me from doing anything else.

roryanimates

Back to top Go down

Post  ghoul Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:14 pm

No, no, no... You're referring to the Mayor wittering on about taxes. He'll ask you to hide something in your barn at some point.
The Professor is the one with his brain under his hat, spouting all sorts of nonsense. Keep trying him and he'll give you a metal detector.

ghoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipie30 Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm

How do you get the mission?

Hipie30

Back to top Go down

Clues Mission Empty mission help

Post  habuba Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 am

Hey

I've found 3 missions so far:

1. Cannon ball - From Old Gill (light house dude)
Basically he tells you that he's been shooting cannon balls into the ocean at mid day everyday up until now, because some octopus has stolen his cannon balls. He then asks if you can fin the 3 missing cannon balls. After you accept, go for a walk and keep an eye out for little black balls that look like beads... theres one by your house, one by the waterfall, an i cant remember where the other one was (sorry). Once you've found the three balls, equip them (make them the item that is in your hand) then talk to Ol' Gill and he will congratulate you, an that mission is finished.

2. Missing Clues - From the Sheriff
He will rant on about some crime that just happened and how that some of the clues are missing. He then goes onto asking you if you can help. After you say yes he gives you a magnifying glass. Finish off talkin to him then open your bag up an tap the new magnifying glass. A bar will appear on the top of your screen going from red to green with a magnifying glass on it. What you basically have to do now is walk around so thats its right on green then tap an drag the magnifying glass onto where your standing. If your in the right spot, a box should appear and you click on it so it goes into your backpack. Do this a few more times until a box comes onto the screen an says you can now go talk to the sheriff to get your reward (which is after you find about 3 or 4 things). Speak to the sheriff and your done.

3. Rocket parts - From Professor
He will talk about how he would like to see your rocket running, and says something about a flux capacitor. He asks you if you want to find your parts. After saying yes he will give you a metal detector. Do the same thing with the detector as you did with the magnifying glass. you may need to use a shovel sometimes to cover the holes you dig up.
Its also not guaranteed that you'll get a rocket part every time, sometimes you will get gold worth 100 or 200. Also, the rocket parts wont show up in your backpack, you have to go to the crashed rocket in front of your house and tap on it to see what you have and what you are missing.
I've collected all the rocket parts but nothing has happened, even when i've spoken to the professor.

All of these start on random days, so just talk to everyone in your town once or twice a day.
hope this helps, any more info/corrections would be great.

habuba

Back to top Go down

Post  aku ankka Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:16 pm

I have spoken whit prof like million times and havent got that metal ditector

aku ankka

Back to top Go down

Post  GenDeathRaiser Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 am

aku,
Again, quests start at random times. If you miss the time the quest was planned to begin, you must wait until the next opportunity. Don't give up. Just make sure you don't skip talking to him ever again.

Last edited by GenDeathRaiser on Wed May 05, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

GenDeathRaiser

Back to top Go down

Clues Mission Empty I Found One Clue

Post  hunbaek Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:40 pm

its around the crater closest to the well

hunbaek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: