Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purchase the $50k house but I don't see any difference

3 posters

Go down

Purchase the $50k house but I don't see any difference Empty Purchase the $50k house but I don't see any difference

Post  Papasmurf Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 am

Is it a trick to make you spend the hard earn 50k gold? After I purchase it i check my bag and nothing, I check my house and it looks the same on the outside, I enter my home and check and everything looks the same on the inside. So What do you get for the 50k house? nothing?

Have anyone else purchase the expensive upgrade home and see something different? Please let me know. Thanks

Papasmurf

Back to top Go down

Purchase the $50k house but I don't see any difference Empty Re: Purchase the $50k house but I don't see any difference

Post  marcmorr6 Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:57 am

Papasmurf wrote:Is it a trick to make you spend the hard earn 50k gold? After I purchase it i check my bag and nothing, I check my house and it looks the same on the outside, I enter my home and check and everything looks the same on the inside. So What do you get for the 50k house? nothing?

Have anyone else purchase the expensive upgrade home and see something different? Please let me know. Thanks

It's a status thing. Increases the total value of your ranch. Other than that.. No real difference. Honestly 50k is a joke. Gold isneasy to make if you are farming well.

marcmorr6

Back to top Go down

Purchase the $50k house but I don't see any difference Empty Re: Purchase the $50k house but I don't see any difference

Post  GenDeathRaiser Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:19 pm

It looks like potentially there could be an upgrade that actually makes use of this incomplete feature. The TNT also mentions being useful for cooking, however I have had no opportunity to indulge in a cooking skill.

GenDeathRaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down