Official Astro Ranch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few 1.2 Bugs

5 posters

Go down

Few 1.2 Bugs Empty Few 1.2 Bugs

Post  Flin Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:10 am

Fishing Task: After completing a fishing task by delivering the right fish to the right person when you return to Exi she does not acknowledge that the task is complete and says "I want that fish delivered" or something. If you immediately talk to her a second time she then acknowledges the task is complete.

When Exi gives a fishing task she wants the fish delivered by the end of the day but it can still be completed the next day.

Hufflo Stats: I have 9 Hufflo pens all side by side roughly like this:

Few 1.2 Bugs Captureaql

I can only show the stats for the Hufflo in every second pen i.e. 1,3,5,7,9. Animals in pens 2,4,6,8 will not show the stats until I sell the animals in the other pens.

Rocket parts still disappear from day to day.

Flin

Back to top Go down

Few 1.2 Bugs Empty Few more 1.2 quibbles....

Post  Flin Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Crops stored in barn are still disappearing or at least transforming. 196 Kones turned into 44 Killer Blusho overnight.

Dog has gone rabid and is now free roaming the ranch and whenever I touch him the game freezes and I have to reset my device.

18 healthy, well fed 8 day old Hufflo died overnight!?!?!?!?!

Flin

Back to top Go down

Few 1.2 Bugs Empty Re: Few 1.2 Bugs

Post  bigguy Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 am

Also i have noticed that with the new update instead of crashing, it will just freeze for about a minute and then the game continues (mostly when you select inventory). Some of the time this will lead to a crash. Also frequency of crashes seems to go up the longer you play. It really makes me mad that you guys are charging more for a worse product. These need to really be 100% fixed in next update.

bigguy

Back to top Go down

Few 1.2 Bugs Empty im buying and then dissapier

Post  steve Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:36 pm

i went to the shop and bought a medicine for 7 day and the cleaner for animals for 500 and the are not in the inventory after i bought them..like i never did..except that my coins are less

steve

Back to top Go down

Post  Downie@Tag Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:57 pm

steve wrote:i went to the shop and bought a medicine for 7 day and the cleaner for animals for 500 and the are not in the inventory after i bought them..like i never did..except that my coins are less

These items don't appear in the inventory they simply get applied. We are hoping to get a more graphical representation of this in future updates

Downie@Tag
Tag Staff

http://program-weep-repeat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Downie@Tag Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:00 pm

bigguy wrote:Also i have noticed that with the new update instead of crashing, it will just freeze for about a minute and then the game continues (mostly when you select inventory). Some of the time this will lead to a crash. Also frequency of crashes seems to go up the longer you play. It really makes me mad that you guys are charging more for a worse product. These need to really be 100% fixed in next update.

Can you tell me what device and firmware you are running and we can test it out.

We do test these things but it is hard with this type of game to test every scenario on every device. So we apologise for the problems and will continue to work to fix them and add new content

Downie@Tag
Tag Staff

http://program-weep-repeat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AliciaM7208. Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Using 1st gen ipod 3.0 firmware.

Tonight I have had a lot of problems with freezing, last save I left my dog guarding the garden and now when I try and get him to follow me my game freezes and I have to exit, also I started getting distorted sound a little later on and then it just crashed, I miss being able to play this game, it wasn't this bad before the update. =(

AliciaM7208.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down